The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are some nonquantitive assessment of business opportunities?
Content of work
- - first requirement is good health
- -second is expertise in the fundamentals of management including administration, marketing, and finance
- -third requirement is a sound financial base
What are the 3 ways an entrepreneur can enter a market?
1. Offer totally new product.
2. Offer existing product to a different market or industry.
3. Offer a product or service similar to those already existing in the same market.
The right industry, the right business and the right aspect of the business are what?
Ways that an entrepreneur can save valuable time and energy.
How do you get primary data?
It is collected by one's own research.
What are the 3 main types of primary research?
What is observation?
The who, what, where, when and how.
What are the popular types of surveys?
Mail and internet
What is test marketing?
An attempt to stimulate an actual market situation.
How do you prepare a feasibility analysis?
Step 1: Calculate Market Potential
- 1. Determine the market area and population
- 2. Obtain revenue statistics for this market area for the product type or service
- 3. Adjust market potential as necessary
Step 2: Calculate Market Share
Step 3: Calculate Net Income and Cash Flow