Immuno E2, X
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Type III is due to...
- the formation of immune complexes between Ab and SOLUBLE Ag
- (becomes a problem when builds up)
Which Ab is usually involved?
Generalized VS Local Type III
- Local= Tissues
- Generalized= Circulation
How does Type III => Inflammation
- Complexes Activate Complement
- Complement binds Mast Cells
- Mast Cells degranulation causes Neut's to accumulate
- Neutrophils cause inflammation
Examples of Localized Type III:
What causes an Arthus Reaction occur?
Injection of Ag when Ab already present => IgG complexes
Symptoms Of Arthus Rxn (6):
- +/- Tissue Necrosis
What Vx can cause Arthus Rxn?
What causes Blue Eye?
- Canine Adenovirus Type I infection or
- Modified Live Vx
Blue Eye causes
Anterior Uveitis-> Corneal Edema & Opacity
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview