§ Performs duties and responsibilities consistent with understanding of client requirements and of relevant policies and regulations, and within the quality standards set by the immediate supervisor.
§ Serves as a member of the project management team for one or two projects, according to the division of labor worked out by the team(s), and under the direction of the immediate supervisor and senior vice president.
- § Assists in support of, and communication with field teams. Ensures Chemonics’ reputation with
- field staff by addressing their inquiries and needs promptly. Researches and recommends solutions
- to resolve a variety of field office issues, including personnel and financial matters, as appropriate.
- § Liaises with home-office support departments on contract-related procurements, accounting, personnel,
- publications, travel, and other issues. Uses judgment and understanding of Chemonics policies and relevant contract and legal regulations to process expense reports, and complete required internal forms. Researches
- relevant regulations as appropriate and obtains required approvals.
§ Establishes and maintains home-office project files and keeps filing system list updated. Copies and properly files all project correspondence and documents.
§ Interprets appropriate regulations in providing logistical support for project personnel. Ensures all such activities are done in accordance with company policy and governmental regulations. Carries out tasks in support of assigned projects, such as banking, post office deliveries or pickups, project purchases, and other miscellaneous tasks.
§ Develops and maintains budget monitoring, level of effort utilization, invoices, subcontractors’ costs, expense reports, deliverables, etc., to monitor compliance with contract and Chemonics regulations. Issues status reports as needed.
- § Assists in recruitment of short and long term staff by identifying and recommending a short list of
- candidates to consider for assignments.
- § May serve as primary contact for consultants on administrative items. Ensures inquiries and needs
- promptly addressed to continued positive relationship between consultant and Chemonics.
§ Carries out periodic project-related research as requested.
§ Maintains tracker of all consultant and project reports, providing required number of copies to the Chemonics library, USAID library and project files.
§ Performs other project management and contact administration duties as required.