LAB 18 Circulation 5.txt
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Axilary vein
- Brachial vein
- Cephalic vein
- Basilic vein
- Hepatic veins
- Hepatic portal vein
- Splenic vein
- Inferior mesenteric vein
- Superior mesenteric vein
- The hepatic portal vein also collects from the gastric and Gastropiploic.
- becomes Ligamentum arteriosum.
- Foramen ovale becomes Fossa ovalis.
- Ductus venosus becomes Ligamentum venosum.
- becomes Ligamentum teres.
- Umbilical arteries become Medial umbilical ligaments.
- ; Was Ductus arteriosus.
- Fossa ovalis; Was Foramen ovale.
- Ligamentum venosum; Was Ductus venosus.
- ; Was Umbilical vein.
- Medial umbilical ligaments; Was Umbilical arteries.
- Median cubital vein (1L)
- Median antebrachial vein (2L)
- Basilic vein (1R)
- Cephalic vein (3L)
Typical pulmonary pressure; Compare to Systemic
24-8 versus 120-80 mm Hg
Location of the heart in the thorax
What organ serves as the respiratory, digestive and excretory organ for a fetus?
What blood feeds into the Hepatic Portal?
Spleen, stomach, pancreas, gall bladder and intestines.
Why is blood from the digestive sustems carried to the liver before it enteres systemic circulation?
So the liver can remove toxins such as alcohol and excess glucose.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview