The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
1.to consent; to express agreement (used with to)
1. to have or express a different opinion
a sense of something about to happen
appealing to the sense, especially aesthetically
a sentry; one who keeps watch
adjoining; sharing a boundary
1. perceptible by sense of touch
2. clear and definite; real; concrete
pertaining to or using the sense of touch; tangible
2. irrelevant; off the subject
1. a straight line that touches the outside of a curve but does not cross it
2. a sudden change in direction: "to go off on a tangent"