Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards
. What would you like to do?
excellent customer service shares what common element?
who must embrace a customer service plan?
line personnel and administration
modifying behaviors requires
- and practice
reasearch reveals consumers make buyind decisions based on
90% customer service and 10% on actual product
who are the first people customers come into contact when stepping on hospital campus
customer retention importance?
5 to 6 times less exspensive than attracting a new customer
if a previous customer is happy there likely to do what?
tell 4 or 5 other people about there positive exsperience
percent of people who stop doing business with a company ( according to a study by the american society for quality and the quality and producitivity center)
- 1% die
- 3% move away
- 5% are influenced by friends to leave
- 9% lured away by competitor
- 14% are disatified with product or service
- 68% leave beacuse of the attitude of indifference on the part of the service provider
why do people today have higher exspectation for clinical and service staff?
- health consumers are better educated
- more demanding
- less easily satisfied than prior generations
what determines customers satisfaction
- how well there needs are actually met and
- how the customer percieves his or her needs are met
for a hospital to earn being part of the planetree orginization ( nationally reconized by the joint commision) they can exhibit these techniques?
- decorate with soothing colors
- put pictures in halls and rooms
- have multi-denominational chapels
- stock books, magazines, games, and movies for patients
- have a garden or play area for patients of different ages
- adopting a menu of comfort foods
- organizing pet visitations to patients
- have open visitation hours
- family members
- social workers
what customers want
- reliability and competence
- responsiveness and empathy
- making customer feel valued
key traits security personnel should exhibit?
- emotional awarness and concern
- problem solving
- initiative and responsibility
- exsplaining and informing
training programs that boost ? and ? help build your confidence
morale and encourage positive attitudes
A book that brought customer service to a new level ( "fish Philosophy") a remarkable way to boost moral and improve results covers 4 basic points?
- choose your attitude
- make there day
- be present, be there
defintion of play in the work setting
- when people are presented with the opportunity to be pasionate about there work and exspress themself creatively
- inspires innovative thinking
make there day philosophy?
creating positive memories with the people you come in contact with
reasons for communication?
- gather information
- solve problems to get answers
- discuss events
- make decisions
3 things that affect verbal communication
albert mehabrian's research on communication indicates that 93% of any message is communicated through what?
body language and tone of voice
only 7% of what we communicate is ?
appropriate measurment tools for customer satisfaction?
- paper and telephone surveys
- focus groups
- performance improvement strategies
- comment cards
- service standards
- annual evaluations
- investigate customer complaints
most powerful booster of customer service improvement
following steps to resolving a customer complaint?
- determine the reason for the complaint
- indentify the root cause of the problem
- rectify the situation (determining what you can do to solve problem)
- acknowledge the problem
- correct what caused the problem
Acronym HEART expresses being the best person you can be? what does HEART stand for?
- enhancing coping skills
- take steps to minimize the stress of shift work and of sleep deprivation
- take periodic breaks to put things into perspective
- learn to use positive self-talk to improve your attitude
- participate in team building activities
- show your concern for co-workers
coping strategies to reduce stress during your breaks?
- go for a walk
- read a magazine or book
- listen to relaxing music
- re-energize with a healthy
according to fish philosopher, stephen lundin sustaining change is the true test of ?
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview