bio lab 2.28
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Sum of all chemical reactions of the organism (about 10,000)
- 1. Proteins - Temp sensitive, PH sensitive
- 2. Are highly specific
- 3. May require co-enzymes
- 4. Enzymes are not used of modifeid
(Glu+fru) are enzymes produced by intestine to break down sucrose into glu & fru into 2 seperate products.
Starch / Glucose
- Glucose (Benedicts) (+) Orange (-) Blue
- Starch (-) Yellow (+) Black/Blue
Enzyme in which is produced in saliva and pancreas a and helps process between starch and glucose. speeed of reaction depends on amount of enzyme.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview