The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Factors that affect hemoglobin loading and unloading...
- PO2 of blood
- Blood pH
- metabolic activity of the RBC
hemoglobin saturation curve
- y=partial saturation percentage
- x= O2 partial pressure mmhg
- curves up to a point then at 75% theres a box ect ect
the bohr affect
- y= percent of saturation O2
- x= partial pressure of O2
- 3 lines leading up then going in then tapering off
- this is when the left and right jumps came into affect