LAB 18 Circulation 3.txt
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- The adrenal glands atop the kidneys
- Served by the paired middle suprarenal arteries which flank the superior mesenteric artery
- The kidneys
- served by paired renal arteries which flank the superior mesenteric artery
(Q3) Just inferior to the superior mesenteric artery...
The paired gonadal arteries from the ventral (anterior) surface of the aorta. These are testicular or ovarian.
The distal half of large intestine is served by the inferior mesenteric artery.
The Aorta branches to form Common Iliac Arteries which serve the pelvis, lower abdominal wall and lower limbs.
(Q7)Medial/Lateral to Clavical
- : Subclavian Artery
- Lateral to Clavical: Axillary Artery
Common carotid Arteries
(Q10)Name Arteries flagged
- Deep Palmar Arch
- Superficial Palmar Arch
- Internal Iliac
- External Iliac - pulse point
- Anterior Tibial
- Lateral Plantar
What are antigens & antibodies; and how do they interact?
Antigens are protein receptors on the surface of cells or viral surfaces. Antibodies that match antigens attach to them and hold them for T-cell or macrophage action.
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview