The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- - From lower body into heart and upper body into heart
- - Right Atrium --> right Ventricle --> Lungs --> Left atrium --> Left Ventricle --> Upper & lower body
- (4) Venntricles (L & R)
- Atria (L & R)
- Valve that prevent back-flow of blood.
- 1. Tricuspid
- 2. Mitral (LA-LV)
- 3. Pulmonary Artery (Pulmonic Valve)
- 4. Aortic Valve
when valve doesnt work properly, Murmur occurs, not giving enough oxgen to body.
- Superior vena cava (from upper body)
- Inferior vena cava (from lower body)
- Pulmonary- vein carries blood from the lungs to the left atrium of the heart.
- Aorta - distributes oxygenated blood to all parts of the body through the systemic circulation.[