Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Production of genetically identical cells; equal number of chromosomes
- * Asexual reproduction
- Ex: Skin cells
- Reproduction which reduces chromosomes by 50%
- * Sexual reproduction
- Chromosomal "crossing over" may occur
- 2 cycles of division
- formation of sexual reproduction "parts"
- (Egg, sperm)
- Frequently associated with meiosis
1st Meiotic Division
1. Chromosome replication occurs
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview