- PF: Before V1 either pilot can call failure, if the FO calls it the Captain will call stop or go.
- At the V1 call the takeoff will continue climbing at V2. In the event of a malfunction I will call: "positive rate, gear up"
- PNF: I will check positive rate of climb. Select gear up, set CTOT to rated power and select both FD's on.
- If max power is not achieved on the good engine, I will advance the power levers to set max power.
- Responding "Selected, Max power set, 1/2 bank on"
- I will continue to monitor engine gauges.
- Confirming that the prop has autocoarsened by checking that the prop gearbox oil pressure is below the green arc and correct CWP indications are displayed"
PF: I will check ball is centred and call "YD on"
- PNF: I will confirm ball is centred select YD on and call "Selected"
- On reaching the acceleration altitude if flaps are at 0, I will call "Flap at sero, Enroute ..."
PF: I will accelerate to enroute and then (if AP is available) call "AP on"
PNF: I will confirm HDG, IAS and 1/2 bank mode and select AP on responding "AP on, HDG, IAS, 1/2 bank on"
PF: "Identify the failure"
PNF: I will check the engine gauges and call "L or R engine failure"
PF: I will respond " Confirmed, engine failure memory items"
PNF: we will action the memory items
PF: performance, circuit breakers, ECCL
- (once above MSA/MMA/LSA in icing conditions accelerate to enroute+10)
- (WT AP can only be engaged above MSA/MMA/LSA when enroute+10 reached)