PHARMACOLOGY 100 CH 2
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Generic Drug Names
- Assigned by govt.
- Written n lowercase letters
- Never Capitalized
- Given by Manufacturer
- Capital First letter
- Copyrighted by manufacturer under patents.
- Shown with R
- May be added to a trade name
- Indicates amounts of one generic drug in a combination drug.
Lists of Medical conditions or diseases for which the drug is used.
Cellular changes that happpen when a drug is being taken.
- List of conditions patient may have, and drugs should not be given
- Absolute contraindications
- Relative contraindications
- PDR Physicians Desk References
- USP U.S Pharmmacopoeia
- AHFS American Hospital Formulary System
- Handbook of non prescription Drugs
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview