The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are characteristics of expert teachers?
- Good relationships with students
- Well prepared
- Can deal with a variety of students
- Committed to students success
- Efficient classroom managers
- Reflective about teaching
What types of knowledge do expert teachers have?
- Subject area
- general strategies
- subject strategies
- characteristics of the students
- settings where students learn best
- goals and purposes
What grades must students be tested for NCLB?
What test must students in Ohio take to graduate?
What does AYP stand for?
Adequate Yearly Progress