Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are characteristics of expert teachers?
- Good relationships with students
- Well prepared
- Can deal with a variety of students
- Committed to students success
- Efficient classroom managers
- Reflective about teaching
What types of knowledge do expert teachers have?
- Subject area
- general strategies
- subject strategies
- characteristics of the students
- settings where students learn best
- goals and purposes
What grades must students be tested for NCLB?
What test must students in Ohio take to graduate?
What does AYP stand for?
Adequate Yearly Progress
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview