Internal Control Presentation
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Is another component of internal control.
Identification and analysis of risks that can impede the achievement of organizational goals.
In order to develop appropriate internal control activities that will not waste an organization's resources, its important to identify risks within an organization's activities.
PANDA RISKS COMPUTER
We have identified a few risks in Panda's operations:
- Breach, failure or Panda's integrated computer system.
- Also, errors or inappropriate data inputted into the system.
PANDA RISKS THEFT
- Employees who give away free orange chicken or steal from the register.
- Hold ups.
- Misstating inventory count.
PANDA RISKS STAFF
- Poor staffing is a risk an organization must consider.
- Even with the best computer systems, if your staff can't get it to work properly, it's practically useless.
PANDA RISKS SAFETY
Internal controls must address compliance with laws and regulations. Food safety is a risk of utmost concern to Panda.
Panda has certainly identified these risks. Jen will make this evident as she presents their Control Activities.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview