Diagnostic procedure use in Informal test
- Behavior must be observable and measurable
- A. observational recording systems measure
- 1. Frequency- measures the number of times a behavior occurs.
- a. event recording
- b. interval recording
- c. time sampling
- 2. Time-measures the length of a behavior
- a. duration recording
- b. latency recording
- B. Analyze students' work samples to determine
- a. what skills the child has acquired
- b. what areas require assistance.
- 1. permanent product recording
- 2. error analysis