EMTB11 Mnemonics & Acronyms
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Transport Decision-Critical
- -Potentially Unstable
- Skin Condition
- - Airway- open, obstructed, rate of breathing, adequate?
- - Breathing- expose chest & inspect, palpate, auscultate/ listen, seal & stabilize any wounds, oxygen via NRB
- - Circulation - vital (check body for voids or major bleeding). Cap refill for <age 6, radial pulse & quality, skins CTC.
for respiratory / cardiac
- - Onset (when it started)
- - Provokes (what were you doing at the time)
- - Quality (can you describe the pain)
- - Radiating (is pain radiating to anywhere, arm, back)
- - Severity Scale (1-10)
- - Time (How long have you been in pain)
- - Interventions (Did you take/do anything, meds?)
- Signs & Symptoms
- Past Medical History
- Last Meal
- Events leading up to.....
Pupils Equal And Reactive to Light
- Pain response only
- Motor function
- for each extremity
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview