The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- 1. Employer-Employee Relationships
- 2. Employer-Independent Contractor Relationships
- 3. Determining Employee Status (whether employee or independent)
the fiduciary relation that results from the manifestation of consent by one person to another that the other shall act in his [or her] behalf and subject to his [or her] control, and consent by the other so to act.
- Normally, all employees who deal with third parties are deemed agents.
- Employment laws apply to employee, not independent contractors.