Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards. What would you like to do?
What are the acceleration limits and the weight associated with each?
- 0.2 to 2.5g's
- and 0.2 to 2.0g's
-1 p 5-2
What are the critical numbers on the angle of attack gauge, caution zone, buffet stall zone, triangular mark rectangular mark, and approach speed?
caution zone .85-.91, buffet/stall zone .91-1.1, triangular mark best range(about .27), rectangular mark maximum endurance (.43) and approach speed is .6
-1 pg 5-2
N1 maximum and continuous operation?
- max 102%, continuous operation 78-95.8%
- -1 pg 5-3
- N1 betw/ 102.1 and 105 operation to next landing permissible, retard throttle to bring within limits.
- If N1 exceeds 105 shut engine down using Precautinalry/practice engine shutdown checklist
N2 maximum and continuous operation?
- 105% max and 89-95 continuos
- Opration between 105.1 to 106% rpm is permissible to the next landing.
- If N2 exceed 106% rpm Shut down the engine using the
- Precasutionary/practice engine shutdown (sec 3)
-1 pg 5-3
Maximum EGT for starting, max for continuous thrust and max for takeoff?
- starting 725, continuous 870 and takeoff 905
- EGT betw/ 906 to 930 limited to 5 min
- EGT exceets 930 shut it down using Engine Fire/Failure during flight checklist
Oil temperatures: starting, continuous operation, limited operation, and maximum?
- starting -50 to 10, continuous -10 to 160, limited 160 to 175(limited to 10 minutes), maximum 175
- if temp exceeds 175 shut down using precautionary/prac eng shutdown
- TRT limit 5 to 160 except EWO
-1 pg 5-3
Cabin differential pressure caution range and maximum?
caution 8.6 to 9.42 and maximum 9.42
- 1 pg 5-3
What is the oil pressure minimum, continuous operation and maximum? What fluctuations are allowable?
11psi, 11-92psi, 92 and fluctuations of 10 psi but must be in the normal range
What do the markings on the DC loadmeter mean? What is the gage tolerance?
- Red 0 = Danger, Green 0-1 = normal, 1.0-1.1 yellow Caution.
- Gage tollerance is +/- 3%, allows a no-load indication on the red side of the 0 marking so as long as the needle does not go below the first index mark
What are the DC volts needed for the main and apu battery?
- AC power off: Caution < 24 volts; Normal >24volts
- AC power on: Caution < 24 volts Normal >24 to 29 volts Caution >29 volts
What is the volts need for TR1 and TR2?
Caution <24 volts; Normal 24 to 30 volts; Caution > 30 volts
What is the normal and low range (high charge) on battery charging current ammeter?
Green arc 0-7 = normal; yellow 7-30 low (charge battery before takeoff except for emergency conditions)
What are minimum, caution, normal, and maximum volts for the AC systems?
minimum 180 red; caution 180 to 190 yellow; 190 to 210 normal green; 210 to 220 caution yellow; 220 maximum red
What is the maximum amps on the AC ammeter?
What are the minimum, caution, normal, and maximum hertz for the AC frequency?
380 red minimum; 380-395 caution yellow; 395-405 normal; 405-420 caution; 420 red maximum
Whare are the minimum, normal and maximum % RPM for the APU?
100% min red; 100% to 103% normal green; 103% max red
What is the normal and maximum hydrualic pressure for the apu start accumulator?
normal green 2650-3350 (3000 + 350); 3350 max red
What is the nominal hydraulic pressure for the apu sugre damper?
1600 psi nominal
What is the accumulator preload (70F), normal range and maximum hydraulic pressure?
- 2000 psi(70F) accumulator preload; 2400 to 3050 psi nomal; 3050 max
- Note: normal system pressure is 3025 psi, occasional surges in a system (due to spoiler blowdown or other reasons) can cause indications of 3500 psi. These higher pressures will bleed off from the main system; however, 3500 psi is retained in the reserve brake and boom hydraulic accumulators until the respective units are used.
- Becasue of gage tolerances, hydrasulic pressure can read as high as 3200 psi under normal conditions. Gage reading betw/ 3050 and 3200 psi would occur only during sustained operation during periods of low system demand.
For the pilot reserve brake what is the accumulator preload (70F), min for one brake application, normal pressure and maximum?
1000 psi @ 70F; 1300 psi one brake app; 1300 to 3050 normal; 3050 psi max
What is the minimum, normal range, and maximum for the rudder power hydraulic system pressure in the high range and low range?
- High range: 2800 minimum, 2800-3050 normal, 2800 maximum
- Low range: 2100 min, 2100-2400 norm, 2400 max
What is TRT (Takeoff Rated Thrust) and how many minutes of operation is it restricted to?
It is the highest value of thrust which the engine will deliver at specific ground and flight conditions. Restriced to 5 minutes of operation on the ground and during takeoff