Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Are groups of interbreeding populations that evolve independently from other groups
Organisms can exist in the same species even if___
They do not have the same appearance
- -prevent mating between the species
- 1.Geographical isolation
- 2.Ecological Isolation
- 3.Temporal Isolation
- 4.Behavioral Isolation
- 5.Mechanical Incompatibility
- -hybrid offspring are less fit
- 1.Gametic incompatibility
- 2.Hybrid Inviability
- 3.Hybrid Infertility
- Something agricultural blocking a species from expanding throughout the area.
- Ex. Rivers, Oceans, Mountains etc.
Main Causes for Extinction
Habitat change and destruction
How do new species form(Requirements)
- Reproductive Isolation of populations
- Genetic Divergence
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview