6-0-need to know
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Guidance on completing AFTO IMT 781 Series Forms
PS&D keeps these.
781 Series Documentation - Symbols
- Symbols/Initials will NEVER be erased!!!
- All symbols entered must be in Red, EXCEPT Black Last Name Initial (BLNI)
RED -- (DASH)
Used for discrepancies that require and INS
RED / (Diagonal)
- Will always require a corrective action. Signature in the corrected by block & BLNI over the symbol
- signature in the "Inspected by" block is NOT required
Clearing Mx Notes
To clear a note in the 781A Forms, signature in the Ins by Block & the date cleared.
- FRONT cover
- Identifies Weapon system
- Source Doc for obtaining billing info for fuel and oil.
- Source Doc. for recording individual flying time, sortie, and/or eventCompleted and removed during debrief
- Ready reference shows aircraft status
- Docs servicing, flying times & ER/CRs/ Crew ready info
- Status of Ins (Preflight, thruflight, BPO) and aircraft condition after flight.
- Docs ALL Mx actions
- Status of discrepancies
- Docs corrective actions
- May provide INFO or RESTRICTIVE notes
- Doc ENGINE and AIRFRAME Operating Times
- Identifies oil samples taken, oil servicing quantities and last oil change times
- OIL usage calculations
- Cos SPECIAL Ins, engine data, routine/calendar Ins
- Docs ALL DDs, Urgent Action and Routine TCTOs
- NEVER replace Red X entries in this form
Used by Mx for filling out AFTO IMT 781 A & K.
- Used by AIRCREW for filling out 781
- LAST form in the binder
AFTO IMT Form 95
SIGNIFICANT Historical Data
AFTO IMT FORM 97
Aerospace Vehicle BATTLE DAMAGE Incident Debrief
AFTO IMT Form 427/428
Aircraft Integral FUEL TANK REPAIR Historical Data
AFTO IMT Form 244
- Industrial/SUPPORT Equipment Record
AFTO IMT Form 245
- Industrial/SUPPORT EQUIP Continuation Record
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview