603c Special Forms
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Reference T.O. 00-20-1
- REQUIRED before flight
- Will NEVER be granted when the aircraft status is indicated by a RED X symbol
- MXG/CC approves list of personnel
- Evaluate: 781 HAJK
- NO OTHER Mx is performed once ER is signed
- Allows aircraft to be flown although discrepancy restricts aircraft's capabilities.
- MXG/CC MUST approve to downgrade Red X to /
- ANY Mx person may upgrade to more serious symbol if they determine the condition to be worse.
- ANY SUPERVISORY personnel may downgrade, the matter will be brought to the attention of the MXG/CC, or any person designated by the MXG/CC
Aircraft or equipment involved in accidents, mishaps or incidents
isolation or control of access to an aircraft or equipment item and applicable historical records so an intensified investigation can be completed
Individuals directly involved in the management, securing, troubleshooting, or repair of impounded aircraft or equipment
- Individual authorized to impound aircraft or equip
- MXG/CC will designate IA and will be tracked on the SCR. the Ia will select the Impoundment Official IO
- Hold minimum rank of MSgt (does not need to be track on SCR)
- Single Point of contact for the affected aircraft or equip item and are responsible for controlling, monitoring, and investigating the impounded aircraft or equip
Impoundment Release Authority Responsibilities
Individuals authorized to release aircraft or equip from impoundment
If an ECP is established, the IO will ensure an access control log is miantained at the ECP of the impounded aircraft, equip or storage facility to ttrack personnel entering and leaving the area.
- Red X
- MOC notified
- Control and log in access of personnel
- Isolate MIS data
- Request personnel records, as needed
Reasons for Impoundment
- Inadvertent release of munitions
- in-flight fires
- engine anomalies
- Uncommanded flight control malfunction
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview