Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Filovirus virion is _________.
Helical nucleocapsid + filamentous env particles
Filovirus genome is ______.
linear (-) ssRNA
Filovirus has _____ genes which are _______.
- 7 genes, each coding for single protein
- trx in series from 3' to 5' by virla RNA pol.
Filovirus distinctive charactersistics include _______, _______, and _______.
- Example of reemerging infectious agents
- Transmitted via unknown animal vector to people
- Gene order and expression are similiar to those of paramyxo- and rhabdo-
Marburg and Ebola - hemorrhagic fever
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview