Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- report and analyse the results of the business operation
- -preparation of financial statements
- -raising finance for the business
- -managing the cash flow
- -preparing tax returns
- concerned with day-to-day operations of the business
- Responsibilities -ensuring that the resources of the business are allocated efficiently
- -prepare reports for use within the firm
- -prepare budgets
- -analyse the result of budgets
- concerned with checking the acounting records of a business organisation. Incorparated societies and companies must have there accounts audited.
- Responsibilities -that the financial statements present a true and fair view of the state of affairs (that they are acurate!)
- specialised in taxation (they are usually members of chartered accounting firms specialising in this area)
- Responsibilities -advise the clients on applicable laws that are existing e.g. GST
- -advise on the most advantageous way of operation in order to minimise their tax liability.
- determine the cost of production and how they can be reduced
- Responsibilites -calculate the cost of producing a good or service
- -controls the businesses costs.
support the accountant by entering data in the computer E.g. enters transactions into the general ledger and apprporiate journals
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview