- TIA EXAM 5 - FRIEDLAND CH 14
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
amount insurer is able to collect from sale of damaged property acquired when paying insured for total loss
insurer's right to recover the amount of claim payment to a covered insured from third-party responsible for injury or damage
What is the advantage of using ration approach for estimating S&S?
Development fctors tend not to be as highly leveraged
All of the different types of techniques for estimating unpaid claims can be applied to what claims experience?
- ceded or
- net of insurance claims experience
Reinsurance and Aggregate Limits Aggregate or stop-loss coverage
- Actuary must fully understand how coverage operates
- Must understand how insurer treats prior recoveries from aggregate coverage in source data
- Must decide if handle within claim development triangles format later analysis
- * Typically will use data before stop-loss or agg and make adjustment in final step
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview