Ten Reasons to Drink Water
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
* is absolutely essential to the human body’s survival. A person can live for about a month without food, but only about a week without water.
* helps to maintain healthy body weight by increasing metabolism and regulating appetite.
* leads to increased energy levels. The most common cause of daytime fatigue is actually mild dehydration
* drinking adequate amounts of water can decrease the risk of certain types of cancers, including colon cancer, bladder cancer, and breast cancer.
* for a majority of sufferers, drinking water can significantly reduce joint and/or back pain.
* water leads to overall greater health by flushing out wastes and bacteria that can cause disease.
* water can prevent and alleviate headaches.
* water naturally moisturizes skin and ensures proper cellular formation underneath layers of skin to give it a healthy, glowing appearance.
* water aids in the digestion process and prevents constipation.
* water is the primary mode of transportation for all nutrients in the body and is essential for proper circulation.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview