Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are your long term goals with the dept.
- Work my way up through the ranks
- Learn to master every position to carry that particular title
- 1st stop is Medic (whether I'm paid as a medic or not, I want the training. I want the highest level of medical training the Fire service has to offer.
Why Surprise Fire Dept
- Major dept. in a rapidly growing city
- My community where i'm from for the last 20 years
- When something is yours, you automatically put that extra pride into it (shoe example)
How will I make a difference
- The way I approach training
- I train to master skills; not to only pass test
What do I have to offer the dept.
- Commitment, Dedication, & Loyalty
- My understanding of Entitlements vs. Priveledges
- My uunderstanding of qualities that cannot be taught (they are either in your heart or they are not)
- I am here to continue my civic duty and to stand tall and be a representative the best way I can for my organization
How will I fit in
- Being a true team member
- When time are tough is when the real team / family attitudes come out
- deployment example
- Show my work ethics
- My motovation to be here
- Always display a can do attitude
- Love to come to work
Priveldges vs. entitlements
- To get a pay check
- Medical insurance
- Quality training
- To be part of a major dept
- Wear the crest
- Have Surprise fire accross my back
- To have people call on me in their time of need
- To be a representative of the fire service
Qualities that cannot be taught
- Self less service
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview