learning and humanistic
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
describe the social-learning model including: modeling (imitaion), reciprocal...
- 1-learn by watching other people
- 2- causation can go in any direction
what assessment techniques are used by the learning oriented theories/
- behavioral observation/ observe how long on task
- experience sampling- diary of activity.
carl rogers was originally a member of the ______school os psychology
what are the three aspects of persoanlity?
organism, phenomenal field, self
describe the concepts of congruence and incongrunce
- Con- all feeelings (healthy)
- In- some feelings (unhealthy)
- (organism- self)
Abraham Maslow was orginally a memeber of the _____ school of Psy
what is the concept of self actualazation
developed by maslow , basic needs meet not motivated, some people turn the own motor own and are self motivated
what personality assment procedures are used by humanist
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview