The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
describe the social-learning model including: modeling (imitaion), reciprocal...
- 1-learn by watching other people
- 2- causation can go in any direction
what assessment techniques are used by the learning oriented theories/
- behavioral observation/ observe how long on task
- experience sampling- diary of activity.
carl rogers was originally a member of the ______school os psychology
what are the three aspects of persoanlity?
organism, phenomenal field, self
describe the concepts of congruence and incongrunce
- Con- all feeelings (healthy)
- In- some feelings (unhealthy)
- (organism- self)
Abraham Maslow was orginally a memeber of the _____ school of Psy
what is the concept of self actualazation
developed by maslow , basic needs meet not motivated, some people turn the own motor own and are self motivated
what personality assment procedures are used by humanist