Most common cancer in women?
Most important prognostic predictor?
Most important risk factor for developing endometrial cancer?
- Breast cancer
- #2 killer after lung cancer of women 35-54
- - always an ADENOCARCINOMA
- - rare before 25 yrs old; most common in reproductive yrs
- painless mass on breast with pitted surface
- 1. *** strongest is family history in 1st degree relatives
- 2. history of breast cancer
- 3. early menarche, late menopause
- 4. fibrocystic disease w/ atypical epithelial hyperplasia
- 5. obesity
- 6. 1st pregnancy after 30 yrs (basically anything that exposes a women to more estrogen)
- 7. diet high in animal fat
- LYMPH NODE involvement most important for prognosis