The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Ways a company can raise $ to do their business
- Borrow money
- Trade Credit
- Promissory Note
- Open book Credit
- Debt Financing
- Corporate bonds
- Retained Earning
What is Capital Structure?
Relative mix of a firm's debt and equity financing. Firm's financial base.
The role of the Central Bank -
How they make $?
- Sets Bank rate
- Monetary Policies of Canada
Mark Carney - governor
Promotional Strategy in which a company aggressively pushes its products through wholesalers and retailers, which persuade the customers to buy it (create consume demand for a product)
Promotional strategy in which a company appeals directly to customers who demand their product from retailers, which demand from wholesalers (build consumer demand for a product)
How is a product created?
- Product Ideas
- Concept Testing
- Business Analysis
- Prototype Development
- Product Testing and test marketing
Stages in a Product Life
The study of the process by which customers come to purchase and consume product or services
Influences on Consumer Behaviour
- Psychological Influences (motivations, perceptions, ability to learn)
- Personal Influences (lifestyle, personality, economic status)
- Social Influences (peers, friends)
- Cultural Influences (social classm cultural ranking)
Stages of Consumer buying process
- Problem/need recognition
- Information Seeking
- Evaluation of Alternatives
- Purchase Decision
- Post-Purchase Evaluation