Captain's Cockpit Preparation Procedure
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Open write ups
- MELs on release
- Check for limiting MELs
- 1. IN or HP
- 2. Select BARO to QNH
- 3. Set minimums to RA position
- 4. Select HDG readout to MAG
- 5. Selet TRFC DATA and VOR/NDB for view on the PFD or ND
- 6. Select IAS/MACH 250kts
- 7. Select HDG in HDG/TRK window
- 8. Select AUTO bank
- 9. AFS OVRD OFF
- INT Volume
- Overhead Spkr
- 100% Dilution
- Emergency Pressure in Normal Position
- Push INT and check O2 sound and yellow cross
EIS to AUX
If the AUX DEU has failed and amber X will be displayed in the oil quantity indicator on the secondary engine display
STATIC AIR SELECTOR
Ensure STATIC AIR selector is in NORM
Confirm display units are powered and appropriate indications are displayed.
Note: Autopilot box will remain Amber until Vspeeds are confirmed and IRUs are aligned. Auto throttle box will remain amber until an engine is started.
- IRS Present Position in F-PLN INIT page is correct
- Commo Panel
- Audio Panel
FINAL COCKPIT PREPARATION
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview