Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- CN V - Trigeminal - S/M
- (I) Muscle atrophy & tremors
- (P) Jaw (clenching jaw) - muscle tone/strength
- Test: Superficial pain/touch sensation
- CN VII - Facial - S/M
- (I) Symmetry of movement - smile, frown, puff cheeks, wrinkle forehead
- Test: "Are you able to taste salty & sweet?"
- CN II - Optic - S
- (V) - "Vision tested with Snellen chart (far vision) and Rosenbaum/Jaeger chart (near vision)"
- CN III, IV, VI - Oculomotor, Trochlear, Abducens - S/M
- Test: EOMs, direct/consensual pupil response to light & accommodation, eyelids for drooping
- CN VIII - Acoustic - S/M
- Hearing & Equilibrium
- Test: Whisper test
- (V) - "Can also be tested with Weber & Rinne"
- CN I - Olfactory - S
- (V) - "Are you able to smell your coffee with breakfast?"
- CN IX & X - Glossopharyngeal & Vagus - S/M
- (V) - "Can you taste sour & bitter?
- Test: Swallow (thyroid), Uvula symmetry ("say ah"), guttural speech sounds
- CN XII - Hypoglossal - M
- Test: "Stick out your tongue." "Say light, tight, dynamite" (lingual speech sounds)
MSK: SHOULDERS & NECK ROM
- CN XI - Spinal Accessory - M
- Test: Turning head & shrugging against resistance.
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview