Med Dosage 1-12
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Adult: 650-1000 mg PO
- Pediatric: 10-20 mg / kg
ACETYLSALICYLIC ACID (ASPIRIN, ASA)
324 mg (4 baby chewable aspirin)
1 g/kg. Activated charcoal comes in bottles of 25-50 g in slurry withwater or sorbitol
6 mg IV bolus followed with 20 ml flush. If no response, repeat in 1-2min with 12 mg followed with 20 ml flush. This dose can be repeatedone more time
2.5 mg in 3 ml saline, supplied in plastic “fish” to be administered inmed-neb. Dosage intervals vary by protocol, acceptable to administercontinuous nebulizer treatments if needed
- Cardiac Arrest: 300 mg IV bolus, if needed repeat 150 mg in 3-5 min.If converted, maintenance infusion is 1 mg/min
- Tachycardia: Infusion of 150 mg over 1st 10 min (15 mg/min). Mayrepeat every 10 min as needed.
- Bradycardia: 0.5-1 mg every 3-5 min (maximum dose is 0.04 mg/kg)
- Asystole: 1 mg every 3-5 min (maximum dose is 0.04 mg/kg)
- Poisoning: 1-2 mg initially, can be repeated every 5-60 min as needed
5–10 ml slow IV push. 10 ml of 10% solution contains 13.6 mEq ofcalcium
10–30 ml slow IV.Topical application inside surgical glove (gel or not) for finger / thumb /hand fluoride burns. 10 ml vial of 10% calcium gluconate contains 4.6mEq of calcium
- Adult: 10 mg IV, IO, M or PO
- Pediatric: 0.3 mg/kg IV, IO, IM or PO
- Adult: Initial dose is 25 g, slow bolus. Second dose of 25 g may begiven if needed
- Pediatric: 0.5 gram/kg given as D25 to infants and D10 to neonates
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview