The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
4 mg slow IV push or IM
10-40 units in 1,000 ml titrated to uterine response (ideally infused at arate of 20–40 milliunits/min), or 10 units IM
PRALIDOXIME CHLORIDE (PROTOPAM, 2-PAM)
- Adult: 1–2 g IV over 5-10 min. This dose may be repeated 1 hr after thefirst, if weakness or fasciculation have not resolved. 500 mg/hrcontinuous IV infusion for 24 hr after initial bolus
- Pediatric: 20–40 mg / kg IV over 10 min. 5–10 mg/kg/hr continuous IVinfusion for 24 hr after the initial bolus
- N&V: 12.5–25 mg IV or deep IM.
- Adjunctive use with analgesics: 25 mg IV
RSI: 0.6 mg/kg
1 milliequivalent/kg IV push
- Adult: 1-2 mg (1.5 generally)/kg IV (The preferred route is IV; IM canbe used if protocols allow.)
- Pediatric: 2 mg/kg
100 mg IV or IM
Single bolus dose of 40 units IV. After 3-5 min, if there is no clinicalresponse, epinephrine 1 mg every 3–5 min can be given
0.1mg/kg IV push