Danford Grocery is a local vegatable and fruit distributor. Farmers from the surrounding areas bring their produce to Danford, which then purchases the produce and sells it to customers. Identify the necessary components of a CPP for Danford, based on the following loss exposures: the store it owns, the customers on the premises, and Danford's cash transactions.
- 1. Common policy declarations
- 2. Common policy conditions
- 3. Commercial property coverage part: Dec page, Coverage forms, causes of loss forms, conditions.
- 4. Commercial general liability coverage part: Dec page, coverage form
- 5. Commercial crime coverage part: Dec page, Coverage forms.