The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
(Recognize) What is the importance of “systems thinking”?
- 1. Life with God is a journey
- -The importance of the journey
- -The unique task of leadership in it
- 2. Leadership is an art with natural / supernatural dimensions
- -The key factor irrespective of style
- -The reward of wise, effective leadership
(Recognize) What are the two most important reasons for evaluation?
- 1.To go anywhere we must know where we are
- -Our present position should never be quickly assumed
- -The Bible is an evaluative book
- 2.When we know where we are we also know where we are not – and have a better idea of where to go next
(Recognize) What are the six areas in local church life that require ongoing evaluation?
- 1. Beliefs
- 2. Direction
- 3. Costs/benefits
- 4. Needed resources
- 5. Motivation
- 6. God’s presence/ participation
Explain (in 2 sentences) the difference between internal and external evaluation. Then list (in 1 word/phrase each) two examples of each type of evaluation. (Sect. 4)
- 1. External (outside input challenges the system)
- 2. Internal
- -Interviews / feedback
- -Asking God