Home > Flashcards > Print Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards. What would you like to do?
Yaw Damper must be engaged:
Vmc (highest T/O)
Max Flaps Extended:
- Y/D Ops 15,000'
- Y/D INOP 12,000'
Max Tire Ground Speed
F/D (1, 2, Full)
- Wardrobe - 66 lbs.
- Lav Cab - 33 lbs.
- Aft Bag - 353 lbs.
- Fwd Bag - 66 lbs.
Max Runway Slope
-2% to +2%
Max TKO/LDG Tailwind
Max Demonstrated X-Wind
Battery Start Voltage/After start
- Start 24V
- Ater Start 23.8V
Battery Charging Voltage
Generator Load Ground/ In Flight
- Ground 250A each
- In Flight 300A each below FL340
Min. For Battery Charging
- Voltage - 25V-29V
- Current - 800A-1000A
- Charge - 27V
What Looks at GPU for proper Polarity and volts?
Max Fuel Gal. (lbs.)
- 425 gal.
- 2850 lbs.
- Includes unusable
Usable Fuel Per Tank - gal. (lbs.)
Max Fuel Imbalance
Minimum Fuel Tank Temp.
Max Fuel Tank Temp:
Can you fuel from One Side
Yes, up to 60% full f/ one side provided gravity txfr button is open
FUEL 1(2) LO LEVEL comes on when
</= 198 lbs.
- 1 - 60 sec.
- 2 - 60 sec.
- 3 - 15 min.
- 4 - 30 min.
- Then - Repeat
Max Differential Pressure
Max Differential Over Pressure
Max Neg. Pressure
Max Differential Pressure for T/O and LDG
Min. Temp and A/S to operate Wing/Stab anti-ice
1. If SAT/TAT is between _ & _ then _ & _ _
5c & 10c then Eng. 1 & 2 Switches on
During Cold Starts run engines _ min. after reaching _c
SAT/TAT < 5c or ice formation
- WSHLD 1 & 2 - ON
- ENG 1 & 2 - On
- Wing/Stab Switch - ON
When is the A/P prohibited
- 1. SVR Ice
- 2. Unusual control force when checked
- 3. Indication of Frequent re-trim in St/Level Flight
- Minimum engagement Alt.
- Min. Use
- Allowable Alt. Loss
- 500' AGL
- 1000' AGL
- Twice Allowable Altitude Loss 108', 50' below MDA, or 195' whichever is higher
- 54' AGL
- 10 min. (intended for single engine)
- 5 min.
Max Cont. Climb:
Flight Idle S.L.:
Max Start Limitation:
- 830c can go to 950c for 5 sec
- 102% (20 sec.)
- 101% (20 sec.)
- 130c-141c (90 sec.)
- 862c ITT (for 20 sec. in Norm. & ATR TKO Modes)
- 845c ITT (for ATR TKO Mode only)
EICAS "CAB ALTITUDE HI"
When do the PAX O2 masks drop
- Green - > 1590psi, but </= 1850psi
- White - > 730psi, but </= 1589psi
- Yellow - < 730 psi
What does EMER, 100%, and Norm O2 modes mean
- Emer - 100% O2 plus pos. press. to keep smoke out
- 100% - 100% O2 all the time
- Norm - O2 provided as needed
- F1 10/200
- F2 26/160
- F3 36/145
- Full 36/145
- F1 10/200
- F2 26/160
- F3 26/145
- Full 36/145
4.11qts/3.15qts considering 2 degree slope max
Oil level must be checked within:
10 min. of engine shutdown
What is the Max allowable oil consumption:
- .018 gal/hr
- .18 gal/10 hr period
- .72 qts/10hr period
What type of oil is allowed:
- Must comply with MIL-PRF-23699F
- e.g. BP2380; Mobil 254; Mobil Jet II
What systems are hydraulic
Gear and Brakes
When must the hydraulic level be checked
Check every 15 days or next flight w/e is last
When is the hydraulic pump turned on/off
What is the psig min/max
When is Hyd. pressure relief
- On/off - 2400 +/- 50
- Max psig 3000 +/- 50
- Relief at 3250psi
The hydraulic pump is _ VDC on _ bus
28VDC on DC Bus 2
What type of Hydrualic fluid should be used
Synthetic hydrocabon base MIL-PRF-87257B
The Hydraulic Temp Switch Monitors What to shutoff
Fluid temp and motor temp to shut off
- Main - 166-176
- Nose - 112-122
Required Crew/ requirements
- 1 pilot
- Pilot must be in left seat
- A/P & F/D must be ops for single pilot
- Must use a headset w/ mounted mic
Unusable Failure of Jet pump & DC Pump
Fuel Cannot tx when qty reaches what
- 22 lbs.
- 91.3 lbs. failed side tank
- 308 lbs. SE
- 363 lbs. Dual eng.
4. Max ATR use
5. Max Ops Temp
- 1. PW617F-E; F= FADEC E=Embraer
- 2. Thrust 1696 lbs. per side
- 3. Controlled via a dual Channel FADEC= full, authority, digetal, engine, control
- 4. 10 min. after tko
- 5. ISA +35c
F1 TKO= _ degree pitch ATT
F2 TKO= _ degree pitch ATT
- F1 11 degree/9.5 degrees
- F2 9 degree
1. A/cond. ops on gnd
2. Max A/cond. alt.
3. Pwrd off what bus
- 1. one gen on or GPU - book says both gens
- 2. FL410
- 3. Shed bus
What is the certified climb gradient?
2% to 1500' ???
What does the "big red button" kill
What type batteries do we have?
- Lead Acid
- no thermil rwy
- remove @ 0c
Can remove charge replace attach GPU and charge the other battery
Do we need both batteries to start
Start Batt pwrs _ bus via _
- Yes, Batt. pwr everything but shed bus
- Start Batt pwrs DC 1 (2) via QSC (quiet start contactor)
- 48%-49% N2
How many invertors, pwrs ?, on _ bus
- 1 invertor
- powers plugs
- on shed bus
PED Belts/ON- the ON means
Turns invertors to power pax plugs on/off
Emerg. bus has?
- Aviate - ELT, PAX mask, Nac heat
- Navigate - AHRS1, Mag Light, NAV1
- Communicate - Audio Panel 1, TXDR1
- Brake cont. sys
- L/G Cont. lever
- FADEC (Full Auth. Dig. Eng. Cont.)
- Elect Sys- On Ground All Buses but Shed; In Flt - Hot, Emer, Central
- Lights (bags)
- A/C & Press.
- Fuel Indication
Explain brake system
Steel brake by wire system like a reastat
How do you check brake wear pins?
If we lose brakes:
- 50% more rwy
- 6 full brake apps no A/Skid
On gear retraction what stop wheel spin
- Nose has pad in well
- Main auto apply brakes
Describe the Pressurization system
- 1 outflow valve
- 1 pressure relief valve
PRSOV reg. to 28psi +/- 3psi
Ram air goes through heat exchanger to cool bleed air
How many static wicks
- 3 times each aileron
- 2 times top rudder
- 2 times each elevator
Hydraulic pump is pwrd by _ bus
What is the only thing on the central bus
Hydraulic pump is controlled by _ bus
DC Bus 2
Total is 1 min.
- 6 sec. tail
- 6 sec. outboard
- 6 sec. inboard
- 42 sec. break
What does the electric fuel pump do and at what psi does it kick on
Backs up the ejector pumps and comes on for start and when fuel lo press < 6psi
DCU- data concentrator unit
takes info from TKO Pwr, Doors, FMS, ADC, MFD