Procedural Interventions Review
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- - 1st cells to arrive at site of injury
- - clear the injury site of bacteria
Late stage of inflammation
- - monocytes convert into phagocytic macropahes
- - macrophages engulf large amounts of bacteria and cellular debris and are critical to tissue repair
- - lymphocytes supply antibodies to the area, present in chronic inflammation
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview