Revelation Quiz #2
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
To whom were the seven letters addressed?
Unto the angels (messengers) of the seven churches.
Neme the seven churches.
1. Ephesus 2. Smyrna 3. Pergamos 4. Thyratira 5. Sardis 6. Philadelphia 7. Laodecia
What do these seven churches have to do with us?
They correspond to the seven church ages.
What do the letters reveal in regard to the ministry?
- 1. Ministerial Responsibility
- 2. Ministerial Distinction
- 3. Ministerial Protection
- 4. Ministerial Authority
Of what is the number seven a type?
How many, out of the seven churches, did Christ find serious fault?
What was the compliant against the church at Ephesus?
They left their first love.
What was the key to the Smyrnian Age?
Tribulation and persecution.
What was the complaint against the church of Pergamos?
- 1. Evil deeds
- 2. Evil doctrine
What was the complaint against the church of Tyatira?
They allowed wicked seducers to teach and seduce the people of God.
What was the complaint against the church of Sardis?
They had a name that they lived, but were dead.
What was the complaint against the church of Philadelphia?
Hypocrisy and falsehood.
What was the complaint against the church of Laodecia?
They were lukewarm.
What was the counsel to the church of Laodecia?
To buy of God gold, white raiment, and eyesalve.
Name the seven rewards to the overcomer.
- 1. Eat of the Tree of Life
- 2. Not hurt of the second death
- 3. Eat of the hidden manna, will give him a white stone and a new name
- 4. Power over the nations and the morning star
- 5. White raiment, and will not blot out his name out of the book of life
- 6. Made a pillar in the temple of my God, write upon him the name of my God, the name of the city of God, and my new name
- 7. Granted to sit with Christ in His throne
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview