The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
- Exercising sole or complete control; dictatorial.
- One who exercises total control; a domineering person.
- Absolute rule by a single person.
- Capable of destroying tissue by chemical action; corrosive.
- Very sarcastic; sharp or biting.
To impair the strength of; to enfeeble.
Marked by deception.
A representative sent on a special errand.
- Happy suited to an occasion or situation; appropriate and graceful.
- Marked by happiness or good fortune; pleasant; charming.
Direct; straightforward; frank.
Being habitually without money; poor.
- Of an unhealthy yellow appearance.
- Affected by jealousy, resentment, or hostility
- Serving merely for money or gain; greedy.
- A soldier who fights for whoever pays him.
Well known for a particular quality or trait, often an unfavorable one.
To eject from a position or place; to drive out of use.
Excessively sparing or frugal; penurious
Having negative or unpleasant associations; belittling
A general principle or rule of action.