elements of criminal offenses
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the elements of unlawfrul possession of a firearm?
- 1. knowing
- 2. willful
- 3. possession of/having under one's immediate control
- 4. [type of weapon]
- 5. what the grounds are for unlawfulness of possession, no concealed permit...
What are the elements for transporting a loaded firearm?
- 1. knowingly
- 2. willfully
- 3. transporting
- 4. a [type of firearm]
- 5. with a (loaded clip/magazine)/bullet/shell loaded in the chamber)
- 6. in the interior/locked exterior/trunk
- 7. of a motor vehicle
- 8. on a public highway/roadway
What are the elements for possessing a firearm after a felony conviction?
- 1. knowingly and willfully
- 2. possessing/having under one's immediate control/having in any vehicle one operates/having in any vehicle in which one is riding as a passenger/having at the place where the defendant lives
- 3. any pistol/imitation/homemade pistol/machine gun/sawed-off/dangerous/deadly firearm which could be easily concealed on the person, in personal effects, or in an auto
- 4. the defendant was previously convicted of a felony
pointing a firearm - elements
- 1. willfully
- 2. Pointing a firearm at a person whether loaded or not
- 3. at any person
- 4. without lawful cause
- 5. for the purpose of threatening/with the intention of discharging the firrearm/with any malice/for the purpose of injuring, either throught physical, mental or emotional injury/for purposes of whimsy/humor/prank/in anger or otherwise
What are the elements of reckless conduct with a firearm
- 1. the defendant engaged in conduct with a loaded shotgun/rifle/pistol
- 2. which created a situation of unreasonable risk and probablility of death or great bodily harm to another
- 3. demonstrated a conscious disregard for the safety of another person
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview