The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
How many customers will the B 717 accomidate? Business class? Coach?
On the B 717, how many oxygen masks are in the PSU's above the seats in the main cabin A/C L? A/CR?
How long will oxygen flow from a PSU mask on the B 717?
What indicates that the smoke dectector has been activated on the B717?
- 3 chimes
- red light on the MCLP
- red light on the LAV door
Where are customer life vests located on the B 717? Where are the spare life vests located?
- under each customer seat
- behind row 31 A/C left
How many hi-lo chimes do you hear on the B 717 when there is communication from the piolt to F/A? From F/A to F/A?
Where is the escape lighting located on the B 717?
@ the base of the seats on A/C R
What rows are the OWE's on on the B 717?
What is the preflight on the B 717 for the L1/R1 doors? And for the T/C door?
- ensure that the slide gauges are green
- make sure that the warning decal is not punctured
Where would a customer wheelchair be stowed on the B 717? Where are the restraints located?
Where is the ELS located on the B 717? And what is the preflight for it?
- FWD F/A Control Panel
- ensure that the red cover guard is in tact
What is the seat numbering and lettering in the B 717 for Business Class? And for the Main Cabin?
- BC = Rows 1, 2 & 3
- Seats A&C (A/C L) and D&F (A/C R)
- MC = Rows 10 - 31 (w/o 13)
- Seats A&C (A/C L) and D,E&F (A/C R)
If the T/C ejects on the B 717, but the slide pack cover does not auto deploy, what is the procedure?
- hold the assett handle
- lift the red T handle
- Roll the slide pack out
- Pull the red inflation handle
Where is the depressizuration warning placard located on th B 717?
R1 Galley Door
What 4 buttons are found on the interphone headset on the B717?
- PTT - Push to talk
- PLT - Pilot
- ATT - Attendant
- PA - public address system
Where are the crew life vests and flashlights located on the B717?
- 1 crew life vest under or @ each J/S
- 1 flashlight @ or near each J/S
When one mask is pulled in the PSU on a B 717 oxygen begins flowing to all masks in that PSU. T or F
On the B 717, what are the 5 items you preflight in the LAV's?
- make sure all placards are in place
- make sure the trash flap closes
- make sure the dots on the temperture sensative strip for the extinguisher are white, silver or grey
- check for the ashtrays on both sides of the door
- test the LAV smoke dector
How do you arm the L1/R1 Door on the B 717? T/C Door?
L1/R1 - place the red flag in the A/C window, Remove the slide bar from it's stowed position, Place the slide bar in the brackets, and cross check the other door
T/C - lower the headrest, lock it into place, then make the crosscheck complete announcement
How many POB's are in the cabin in the B 717? And where are they located?
- 2 in the G1 Galley
- 2 Aft OHB - A/C L
How many PBE's are located on the B 717? And where are they located?
- 2 - in the FWD OHB - A/C L
- 1 in the F/D
- 1 in the Aft OHB - A/C L
How many emergency exits are on the B717?
- 2 inthe F/D, 4 OWE's, L1, R1, & T/C
Where is the primary T/C release handle located on the B 717? And where is the secondary T/C release handle?
- Primary - on the T/C door
- Secondary - @ the end of the catwalk waist level - A/C L
What does an amber light indicate on the MCLP on the B 717? Pink? Blue? Red?
- Amber - Customer Call fro the LAV
- Pink - Crew to crew communication
- Blue - Customer call
- Red - Smoke dector activation
How many of these items are on the B 717 and where are they located? EMK's? EAD's? FAK's?
- EMK's - 2 - 1 behind the pilot in the F/D & 1 in the Aft OHB - A/C R
- EAD - 1 in the Aft OHB - A/C R
- FAK's - 2 - 1 FWD OHB - A/C L & 1 Aft OHB A/C R