properties of polygons
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the 5 properties of parallelograms?
- -opposite sides are congruent
- -opposite angles are congruent
- -consecutive angles are supplementary
- -diagonals bisect each other
- -opposite sides are parallel
What are the 8 properties of a rhombus?
(Remember a rhombus is a parallelogram. So, the parallelogram properties + rhombus properties = ALL RHOMBUS PROPERTIES!)
- -4 congruent sides
- -diagonals are perpendicular
- -diagonals bisect the opposite angles
What are the 7 properties of a rectangle?
(Remember a rectangle is a parallelogram. So, the parallelogram properties + the rectangle properties = ALL RECTANGLE PROPERTIES!)
- -4 right angles
- -diagonals are congruent
What are the 10 properties of a square?
(Rectangle properties + rhombus properties + parallelgoram properties = square properties)
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview