Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Papilla- means __?__.
- referring to warts (pappiloma)
Papilloma's virion is __?__
Papilloma's genome is __?__
circular dsDNA packaged as "minichromosomes"
Papilloma's genes and proteins are expressed:
- From two promoters and two poly A signals (early and late) from 1 DNA strand
- Early= E1-7 - stimulate cell proliferation and enable DNA rep
- Late = L1-2 form capsid
Papilloma examples include:
Papilloma's distinct characteristics include __?__. (3)
- Replication pattern follows differentiation of epithelial cells in skin or mucosa
- Early prot E6 and 7 regulate p53 and pRb (E2 downregulates E6 and 7 - regulatory sys)
Papilloma and polyoma were in the same group "papova" (which means __?__) until it was discovered __?__ which seperated them into thier own families.
- Polyoma needs both DNA strands to replicate
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview