Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Baculovirus's virioin is __?__.
- Enveloped rod shape nucleocapsid with tegument
- Two types of virion - Budded and occlusion derived
Baculovirus's genome is __?__.
Circular dsDNA arranged in the virion as a cylindrical core and condensed by small basic virus coded prot.
Baculovirus's genes are called __?__.
- Immediate early: early gene activation
- Early: DNA rep, late gene activation
- Late: Assembly of budded virions (capsid/env prot)
- Very Late: assembly of occluded virions
Baculovirus examples include __?__.
Baculovirus's distinct characteristics include __?__. (3)
- Occlusion bodies contain virions in a form that allows insect-to-insect transmission
- Widely used for high-level expression of foreign prot
- Biological insecticides
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview