3. <ul> </ul> un ordered list, ul. This creates a list of itmes with bullets. The inner section of this is <li> </li> which is the list item tag.
3. <ol> </ol> ordered list tags, ol. Creates list of items with numbers.
4. <div> </div> Division tag (or div tag) is a nuetral tag. It doesn't do anything to the tag store images that you shove inbetween, it wont effect text but allows you to demark a a portion (put a portion of the page into a container that you can do all kinds of things to it, animated, visable invisible) of your page so you can do things to it.
5. <a href=""> </a> aka the link tag, for hyper links. This is the most important tag on the internet, its what makes the internet work.
6. <img src=""> This is an image tag, allows you to insert an image.
Most of the other tags are outdated and not used.
What are the three parts of the html tags?
1. Tag - html information
2. Attribute - controls link color, size and destination
3. Value - The color, size and link destiniation
what is the code for italic?
Definition list - This creates a structured, non bulleted list best suited for term and definition style formatting