Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the 3 types of depressurization?
Can a small whole cause a Rapid Depressurization?
What is the procedure for F/A's in a depressurization?
Don the nearest mask as you sit down and fasten your seatbelt.
What is the piece of emergency equiptment we can use in a depressurization?
POB - do not let it go under 500 PSI
What is the CAPT going to do with the A/C during a depressurization?
What is the preflight for the POB?
- Proper Location
- Securely Bracketed
- Verify the the pressure guage is between 1500 and 2000 PSI
- Verify that the mask & tubing is connected to the HI outlet and that the tubing is free of cracks and discoloration
- Verify that the spare mask is present and in good condition
How many POB's are in the cabin? And where are they located?
- 737 - 2 FWD Closet & 2 AFT Centerline Closet
- 717 - 2 G 1 Galley & 2 AFT OHB A/C L
The POB gauge should never go below _______.
Why should the POB never drop below 500 PSI?
To have a reserve for the F/A in case of an emergency depressurization.
What is Hypoxia?
Lack of Oxygen to the tissues of the body.
What is the duration of the POB?
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview