Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
What are the 3 types of depressurization?
Can a small whole cause a Rapid Depressurization?
What is the procedure for F/A's in a depressurization?
Don the nearest mask as you sit down and fasten your seatbelt.
What is the piece of emergency equiptment we can use in a depressurization?
POB - do not let it go under 500 PSI
What is the CAPT going to do with the A/C during a depressurization?
What is the preflight for the POB?
- Proper Location
- Securely Bracketed
- Verify the the pressure guage is between 1500 and 2000 PSI
- Verify that the mask & tubing is connected to the HI outlet and that the tubing is free of cracks and discoloration
- Verify that the spare mask is present and in good condition
How many POB's are in the cabin? And where are they located?
- 737 - 2 FWD Closet & 2 AFT Centerline Closet
- 717 - 2 G 1 Galley & 2 AFT OHB A/C L
The POB gauge should never go below _______.
Why should the POB never drop below 500 PSI?
To have a reserve for the F/A in case of an emergency depressurization.
What is Hypoxia?
Lack of Oxygen to the tissues of the body.
What is the duration of the POB?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview