The Weimar Constitution
Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
what problems did the Constitution cause?
- no political party ever won more than half of all seats in the Reichstag
- all Governments were coalitions
- between 1919& 1930 Germany had about 14 different coalition Governments
when did Hitler become Fuhrer?
what were problems of the Coalition Governments? (3 points)
- many of the governments were formed by the middle class
- other classes felt ignored& became discontent
- many Germans began to want a one-party Government
during the 1920s, why did the left and right wing extremists attack the Weimar Republic& it's constitution?
- right- because it was democratic
- left- it was democratic enough
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview