Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
4 Musts of Informant Development
- 1) Must elicit trust
- 2) Must be fair
- 3) Must live up to promises
- 4) Must be versatile, discreet, tactful
6 Traits of sucessful Informant Developer
- 1) Good ethical reputation
- 2) Skillful Interviewer
- 3) Good Motivator
- 4) Familiar with areas of activity
- 5) Knowledge of applicable laws
- 6) Good Interpersonal skills: Appreciate value of info from informant.
4 Types of Informants
- 1) Occasional
- 2) Arrested: Most frequent to escape pros
- 3) Regular or Constant: Best, close criminal associate
- 4) Special Category: Juvenile, probation
What would you like to do?
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview