Home > Preview
The flashcards below were created by user
on FreezingBlue Flashcards.
Characteristics of Fu Shu (latent summer-heat)?
Contraction of Fu Shu?
Onset of Fu Shu?
late autumn & winter (delayed onset due to incubation period, latent pathogenic warm disease)
Pathological factor of Fu Shu?
- summer-heat or
Transmission of Fu Shu?
- Initial stage: Wei+Qi pattern or Wei+Ying pattern
- Development stage: damp-heat in LI, Bai Pei, Ban/Zhen
Treatment of Fu Shu?
- Wei+Qi level: release ext. & resolve summer-damp
- Wei+Ying level: release ext. & clear Ying heat
- Summer-heat-damp in Shaoyang: clear Shaoyang heat, transform damp
- Damp-heat in LI: purge heat, resolve stagn., transform damp
- Damp-heat enters Ying/Xue: clear heat in Ying/Xue
Main organ affected?
Qi level pattern
(pathogen in Shaoyang)
Hao Qin Qing Dan Tang
- Qing Hao
- Huang Qin
- Zhu Ru
- Ban Xia
- Zhi Qiao
- Chen Pi
- Chi Fu Ling
- + Bi Yu San (Qing Dai, Hua Shi, Gan Cao)
Modifications of Qi level pattern?
Hao Qin Qing Dan Tang ...
- + Dai Zhe Shi (vomiting)
- + Shi Jue Ming, Bai Shao, Ze Xie (vertigo)
- + Yu Jin, Yin Chen, Zhi Zi (jaundice)
- + Shi Chang Pu, Ju Hua, Ze Xie (tinnitus)
Home > Flashcards > Print Preview